Here I am writing to you after a very long day & night and ready to go to bed although it's 8 am. I managed to watch the 85th Academy Awards live from Los Angeles and I must admit that I am slightly disappointed by the event as I thought it would be better for the 85th "birthday".
Here are some pictures we took yesterday showing the dark and unglamorous side.
Because not everything is as shiny and great as in Hollywood...
- Best picture: Argo
- Actor in a leading role: Daniel Day Lewis (Lincoln)
- Actress in a leading role: Jennifer Lawrence (Silver Linings Playbook)
- Actor in a supporting role: Christoph Waltz (Django Unchained)
- Actress in a supporting role: Anne Hathaway (Les Misérables)
- Directing: Ang Lee (Life of Pi)
T-SHIRT Hugo Boss
PANTS Margiela with H&M